КАЛОНКА НЯНЮШКИ ЯГГ

❈ ❈ ❈

ДАМЫ И ГАСПАДА!

Дабро пожалывать на форум! И если не понятно на какой, то ентот форум по нашему замечатильному Плоскому Миру, каторый написал сэр Пратчетт. Есме говарит, что енто очивидно, а каму не понятно, таму все равно. Но нам-то, мне и Маграт, нет. Тута все как паложено: валшепники чего-то НЕ калдуют, мы (я, Есме и Маграт) занимаимся головологией, Стража - сторожит и прочее. Хачу посаветывать заняться своим делом и начать еграть.

НОВАСТИ ФОРУМА

Ноябрь 2016. Дарагии друзья! Форум абзавелся новай администрацией и переехал на новый адрис, патаму как на старом растирялись все пароли. Мы приглашаим вас в путишествие па замичатильнаму миру Терри Пратчетта!

Для прадалжения игры нам очинь нужны Хэвлок Витинари, Нянюшка и Матушка, Наверн Чудакулли и другие представитили Унивирситета.

ЕГРОВЫЕ САБЫТИЙА

- Making Magic
- Волшебники за границей или "Господа, к нам едет ревизор!"

ПА ВАПРОСАМ

discworld-post@mail.ru — пачтовый адрес форума, абращайтись

Думминг Тупс — абращайтись к ниму всигда. Он атветит на все вапросы. Он все знаит. Очинь хароший мальчик.

Мойст фон Липвиг — можит быть этот пращилыга тоже вам паможит, низнаю, он какойто жуликаватый падазритильный.

КАПИРАЙТ

Ничиво руками трогать нильзя. Все напалнение форума принадлижит Терри Пратчетту, художникам, дезайнерам, игракам и администрацыи. Если увидим плагиат, Есме атарвет вам руки. Или ноги. Или еще чиво похлеще. Вобщим, вы понили.
С любовью, нянюшка.

© июнь 2013 года

Плоский мир

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Linz

Linz

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!

It is not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and obtain nice data from here every day.

Good web site you have got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging afterward i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this webpage, Keep up the nice job.

This is a topic which is close to my heart... Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thought, paragraph is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

Everything posted was very reasonable. But, what about this? what if you were to create a killer headline? I am not suggesting your content is not good., but what if you added a post title to possibly get people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little boring. You ought to glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they create article titles to grab people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get people interested about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.

You made some good points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

If you wish for to take a great deal from this article then you have to apply such strategies to your won web site.

great put up, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers' base already!

Hi! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the rest of the website is extremely good.

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful info specifically the remaining phase :) I handle such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Linz

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно