КАЛОНКА НЯНЮШКИ ЯГГ

❈ ❈ ❈

ДАМЫ И ГАСПАДА!

Дабро пожалывать на форум! И если не понятно на какой, то ентот форум по нашему замечатильному Плоскому Миру, каторый написал сэр Пратчетт. Есме говарит, что енто очивидно, а каму не понятно, таму все равно. Но нам-то, мне и Маграт, нет. Тута все как паложено: валшепники чего-то НЕ калдуют, мы (я, Есме и Маграт) занимаимся головологией, Стража - сторожит и прочее. Хачу посаветывать заняться своим делом и начать еграть.

НОВАСТИ ФОРУМА

Ноябрь 2016. Дарагии друзья! Форум абзавелся новай администрацией и переехал на новый адрис, патаму как на старом растирялись все пароли. Мы приглашаим вас в путишествие па замичатильнаму миру Терри Пратчетта!

Для прадалжения игры нам очинь нужны Хэвлок Витинари, Нянюшка и Матушка, Наверн Чудакулли и другие представитили Унивирситета.

ЕГРОВЫЕ САБЫТИЙА

- Making Magic
- Волшебники за границей или "Господа, к нам едет ревизор!"

ПА ВАПРОСАМ

discworld-post@mail.ru — пачтовый адрес форума, абращайтись

Думминг Тупс — абращайтись к ниму всигда. Он атветит на все вапросы. Он все знаит. Очинь хароший мальчик.

Мойст фон Липвиг — можит быть этот пращилыга тоже вам паможит, низнаю, он какойто жуликаватый падазритильный.

КАПИРАЙТ

Ничиво руками трогать нильзя. Все напалнение форума принадлижит Терри Пратчетту, художникам, дезайнерам, игракам и администрацыи. Если увидим плагиат, Есме атарвет вам руки. Или ноги. Или еще чиво похлеще. Вобщим, вы понили.
С любовью, нянюшка.

© июнь 2013 года

Плоский мир

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » TriptiaRab

TriptiaRab

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.

You are so cool! I don't believe I've read through a single thing like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with some unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

I'm now not certain where you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thanks for great info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from newest gossip.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

This paragraph will assist the internet people for creating new web site or even a blog from start to end.

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It is the little changes that produce the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Thanks  for some other magnificent post. Where else may anyone get that type of information in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds or even I success you get admission to consistently rapidly.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » TriptiaRab

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно