КАЛОНКА НЯНЮШКИ ЯГГ

❈ ❈ ❈

ДАМЫ И ГАСПАДА!

Дабро пожалывать на форум! И если не понятно на какой, то ентот форум по нашему замечатильному Плоскому Миру, каторый написал сэр Пратчетт. Есме говарит, что енто очивидно, а каму не понятно, таму все равно. Но нам-то, мне и Маграт, нет. Тута все как паложено: валшепники чего-то НЕ калдуют, мы (я, Есме и Маграт) занимаимся головологией, Стража - сторожит и прочее. Хачу посаветывать заняться своим делом и начать еграть.

НОВАСТИ ФОРУМА

Ноябрь 2016. Дарагии друзья! Форум абзавелся новай администрацией и переехал на новый адрис, патаму как на старом растирялись все пароли. Мы приглашаим вас в путишествие па замичатильнаму миру Терри Пратчетта!

Для прадалжения игры нам очинь нужны Хэвлок Витинари, Нянюшка и Матушка, Наверн Чудакулли и другие представитили Унивирситета.

ЕГРОВЫЕ САБЫТИЙА

- Making Magic
- Волшебники за границей или "Господа, к нам едет ревизор!"

ПА ВАПРОСАМ

discworld-post@mail.ru — пачтовый адрес форума, абращайтись

Думминг Тупс — абращайтись к ниму всигда. Он атветит на все вапросы. Он все знаит. Очинь хароший мальчик.

Мойст фон Липвиг — можит быть этот пращилыга тоже вам паможит, низнаю, он какойто жуликаватый падазритильный.

КАПИРАЙТ

Ничиво руками трогать нильзя. Все напалнение форума принадлижит Терри Пратчетту, художникам, дезайнерам, игракам и администрацыи. Если увидим плагиат, Есме атарвет вам руки. Или ноги. Или еще чиво похлеще. Вобщим, вы понили.
С любовью, нянюшка.

© июнь 2013 года

Плоский мир

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Fluoxac

Fluoxac

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say about this piece of writing, in my view its actually remarkable for me.

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue concerning this article at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Kudos!

I go to see everyday a few websites and information sites to read content, except this webpage offers feature based posts.

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity for your put up is just excellent and i can think you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to grab your feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks

Good post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your posts. Stay up the great work! You recognize, many persons are looking around for this information, you could help them greatly.

you're actually a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a magnificent process on this matter!

A motivating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you need to write more on this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people don't speak about such issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

great points altogether, you just won a brand new reader. What could you suggest in regards to your publish that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is an extremely neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

This piece of writing will help the internet users for setting up new webpage or even a blog from start to end.

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you could do with a few percent to force the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Fluoxac

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно