КАЛОНКА НЯНЮШКИ ЯГГ

❈ ❈ ❈

ДАМЫ И ГАСПАДА!

Дабро пожалывать на форум! И если не понятно на какой, то ентот форум по нашему замечатильному Плоскому Миру, каторый написал сэр Пратчетт. Есме говарит, что енто очивидно, а каму не понятно, таму все равно. Но нам-то, мне и Маграт, нет. Тута все как паложено: валшепники чего-то НЕ калдуют, мы (я, Есме и Маграт) занимаимся головологией, Стража - сторожит и прочее. Хачу посаветывать заняться своим делом и начать еграть.

НОВАСТИ ФОРУМА

Ноябрь 2016. Дарагии друзья! Форум абзавелся новай администрацией и переехал на новый адрис, патаму как на старом растирялись все пароли. Мы приглашаим вас в путишествие па замичатильнаму миру Терри Пратчетта!

Для прадалжения игры нам очинь нужны Хэвлок Витинари, Нянюшка и Матушка, Наверн Чудакулли и другие представитили Унивирситета.

ЕГРОВЫЕ САБЫТИЙА

- Making Magic
- Волшебники за границей или "Господа, к нам едет ревизор!"

ПА ВАПРОСАМ

discworld-post@mail.ru — пачтовый адрес форума, абращайтись

Думминг Тупс — абращайтись к ниму всигда. Он атветит на все вапросы. Он все знаит. Очинь хароший мальчик.

Мойст фон Липвиг — можит быть этот пращилыга тоже вам паможит, низнаю, он какойто жуликаватый падазритильный.

КАПИРАЙТ

Ничиво руками трогать нильзя. Все напалнение форума принадлижит Терри Пратчетту, художникам, дезайнерам, игракам и администрацыи. Если увидим плагиат, Есме атарвет вам руки. Или ноги. Или еще чиво похлеще. Вобщим, вы понили.
С любовью, нянюшка.

© июнь 2013 года

Плоский мир

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Selfemra

Selfemra

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Fine way of describing, and nice piece of writing to take information concerning my presentation subject, which i am going to present in academy.

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

Thanks very nice blog!

What i do not realize is in fact how you're now not actually much more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You already know therefore considerably in terms of this matter, produced me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated except it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time care for it up!

Hello, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain latest updates, so where can i do it please help.

hi!,I love your writing so much! percentage we be in contact more about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking forward to see you.

Heya exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this take a lot of work? I have absolutely no knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply had to ask. Many thanks!

Hi friends, its enormous piece of writing about cultureand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

Hey I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent b.

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

Hello, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google even as looking for a similar matter, your web site got here up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in case you proceed this in future. Lots of other folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Greetings I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Because the admin of this website is working, no question very quickly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the good work.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Selfemra

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно