КАЛОНКА НЯНЮШКИ ЯГГ

❈ ❈ ❈

ДАМЫ И ГАСПАДА!

Дабро пожалывать на форум! И если не понятно на какой, то ентот форум по нашему замечатильному Плоскому Миру, каторый написал сэр Пратчетт. Есме говарит, что енто очивидно, а каму не понятно, таму все равно. Но нам-то, мне и Маграт, нет. Тута все как паложено: валшепники чего-то НЕ калдуют, мы (я, Есме и Маграт) занимаимся головологией, Стража - сторожит и прочее. Хачу посаветывать заняться своим делом и начать еграть.

НОВАСТИ ФОРУМА

Ноябрь 2016. Дарагии друзья! Форум абзавелся новай администрацией и переехал на новый адрис, патаму как на старом растирялись все пароли. Мы приглашаим вас в путишествие па замичатильнаму миру Терри Пратчетта!

Для прадалжения игры нам очинь нужны Хэвлок Витинари, Нянюшка и Матушка, Наверн Чудакулли и другие представитили Унивирситета.

ЕГРОВЫЕ САБЫТИЙА

- Making Magic
- Волшебники за границей или "Господа, к нам едет ревизор!"

ПА ВАПРОСАМ

discworld-post@mail.ru — пачтовый адрес форума, абращайтись

Думминг Тупс — абращайтись к ниму всигда. Он атветит на все вапросы. Он все знаит. Очинь хароший мальчик.

Мойст фон Липвиг — можит быть этот пращилыга тоже вам паможит, низнаю, он какойто жуликаватый падазритильный.

КАПИРАЙТ

Ничиво руками трогать нильзя. Все напалнение форума принадлижит Терри Пратчетту, художникам, дезайнерам, игракам и администрацыи. Если увидим плагиат, Есме атарвет вам руки. Или ноги. Или еще чиво похлеще. Вобщим, вы понили.
С любовью, нянюшка.

© июнь 2013 года

Плоский мир

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Courage

Courage

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Somebody necessarily assist to make severely articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent activity!

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

If you wish for to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such techniques to your won web site.

Hi, yes this piece of writing is really fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

There's certainly a lot to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made.

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from hottest news.

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your site accidentally, and I am shocked why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

I'm now not sure the place you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more. Thank you for great info I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

Hello, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article. It was practical. Keep on posting!

Good web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Highly energetic article, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Вы здесь » Плоский мир » Проходной пункт » Courage

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно